6 x 6 SHED PLANS
Compact storage 6×6 shed plans. Build this shed in 11 easy steps (complete with pictures). Pack a lot of yard gear into this small shell, and do it with style. Sized for small spaces. Easy-access tool locker in back.
Perfect compact shed for yards with limited space.
What you get with these simple to follow plans:
- Complete Materials List
- Easy to understand, detailed, step-by-step instructions.
- Lots of pictures, not just blueprints.
- A beautiful backyard shed you built with your own hands.
- Total cost for materials: approximately $1300 – $1500.
- Time to complete: 2 weekends.
- People needed: 1-2
- Double door on back creates a spacious easy-access tool locker
- Fits into tight spaces while adding charm
- For easy care, low-maintenance siding and trim materials that hold paint and resist rot better than wood are used.
- Plenty of space for shelves and even a small potting bench
- Unique Georgian styling
- Pegboard wall for hanging tools
- Beautiful crown trim
- Tool Locker
- Although not absolutely essential, a table saw will make the project go much easier and faster.
- Compressor and air-powered brad nailer for faster, better trim installation.
This plan comes with Ryan’s Shed plans and 12,000 other plans.